Thursday, August 27, 2009

Departure Dead Ahead...


Saying goodbye is probably one of the worst parts of living.

Some people have a talent for waving a quick "ciao" and finding the nearest exit. I am not one of those people.
Theoretically, within the confines of my mind, I imagine that I could easily gain nomadic status. Stick around one day, then pick up and leave the next. And then, when the time comes, God just has to remind me of all the people I love so dearly. I like to think I am a free-spirit, but in actuality, I have a lot of reasons to stay.
I am so blessed to have so many reasons to stay. Family, friends, professors, my favorite jujitsu class... so many good reasons to want to stay.

Yet, it is time to go. God's opened this door, and it's time to step through. Another episode of Child's [grand] adventure will emerge in five days.

And to all those that I love, I look forward to seeing you when I return!

No comments:

Post a Comment